4.10.2014

The One with Seth in a Grandpa Sweater


Jason is out of town on a "business" trip. Okay. Fine. Inappropriate use of quotation marks. He is on a business trip. Playing golf. So... "" it is.

Meanwhile at the Hammond House, perfect baby Captain Sethington decided that he'd had enough of being the captain of babyhood. Because reserving whine/crying just for when you're hungry is such a waste of your young, strong, freshly off oxygen lungs. So today, he decided to cry. A special treat for mom while dad is away.

But we survived, and now that little bundle of happy is asleep in his crib for the next 11 hours. And that is why he's the captain of babyhood.

I should probably just go to bed too, but instead I'm having a healthy and balanced dinner of muddy buddies and just realized that all I've eaten today in addition to my chocolatey friends is a handful of cheerios and a peanut butter and honey sandwich.

Annnd this is why I don't blog anymore. A crying baby and a lack of food consumption. Riveting stuff over here.

8 comments:

  1. You have a good excuse! And an adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a ridiculously gorgeous baby. And too dapper for his own good! I'm glad you're both getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a ridiculously gorgeous baby. And too dapper for his own good! I'm glad you're both getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweet grandpa man-baby! I am thoroughly riveted by muddy buddies, in fact, so much so that I am trying to contemplate how I too can have that for my dinner right now. Business trips whether in quotations or not are for the birds, glad you are surviving and I try to tell myself there are times where I'm thriving and others where I'm just surviving and my actions (ahem-- my proverbial muddy buddy consumption) varies accordingly -- Ok, so that means I've been surviving for a long time-- but I figure that's great for the chocolate business. So, just look at it like you're helping the economy hahaha... Loads of love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and I love hearing about how y'all are doing. Even if it's not exciting, it's honest and worded in a funny way. So that works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...he is so adorable:) What a cutie!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys did good Ma! Beautiful beautiful baby boy!! Hope you are well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete