12.12.2013

Oh hiiiiiii

I think I've reached the "I feel huge and would prefer to never go out in public" stage of pregnancy... annnd I'm only 33 weeks. Here we go.


So Craigslist. I keep telling myself to stop visiting that site. But I've found so many gems already (e.g. wine button-tufted chairs, a rustic West Elm console table, vintage metal lockers, a mid-century dresser) that it's hard to just say no. I told myself I was done when I'd finished furnishing the family room, kitchen, and master. But the office/guest room started calling to me, and the nursery needs to be addressed at some point. So I'm back at it, and there is no stopping me. (Furnish is a key word here. Furnished, yes. Decorated, no. There are still no holes in any of our walls. Not a one.)


Speaking of the house, we've been in it for a month and a half and Jason and I still turn to each other and say, "This house is awesome."


Grizz is the worst. And I love him. But for about 10 minutes every day, I dislike him greatly. And for the other 1,430 minutes... he is asleep.



And now for the captioned life:
1. The Colorado sky was showing off.
2. This is the extent of our Christmas decorations this year. I feel like a failure. Sorry Christmas, you deserve better.
3. A little family picture from Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. I used to live in Colorado....Beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! Congrats! I don't know how I missed that you were pregnant! That is awesome! I am pregnant too--but only 18 weeks. Do you know what you're having? Annnnnnd congrats on the house! So much exciting news! And as much as a pain in the ass that the freezing Colorado temps are, we do get spoiled with some killer sunsets all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations on your baby! That's so exciting! I always reached the "I'm not gonna bend over for anything and I'd really like one of those hand held trash-picker-uppers (with the grabber on the end) to clean my house with" stage very very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started on our nursery either... i'm only 19 weeks though so i still have time right? I will have to check out craigslist! What a good idea that hasn't crossed my mind yet! Cute blog!

    torilovesalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete